Wow, I forgot I was tagged by Alice @ Love for Words two weeks ago. Sorry about that, and thanks so much! For anyone reading this, you should check out Alice’s blog. It’s so charming and fun and go look at it, go, go, go.
- Link back to the tag’s creator.
- Thank and link back to the person that tagged you.
- Feel free to use the creator’s pre-made graphics or create your own. Credit is appreciated if you do.
- Answer the questions as best as you can. No answer is incorrect!
- Tag some people to do this tag. No minimum or limit. Spread the love and have a happy 2020!
Good as Hell: Favorite Book
I really enjoyed this book and especially Alex’s scary stories. It was fun and whimsical-spooky and Lenore, the cat, was the best.
Green Light Go: Green Cover
I’m not a Wiccan, but this is a very useful and comprehensive reference for any witch, especially beginners.
LBD: Sexiest Character
I don’t think I read any books in 2019 with sexy characters because, well, I just started taking reading seriously in November, and the books reviewed were about witchcraft. I know of the Darkling and will definitely be reading the Grisha series. MMMMMM.
Dally: Best Moment of 2019
Getting back into collecting Living Dead Dolls and writing fanfiction that received some praise! Also, falling in love with the robot dude pictured. His name is Isaiah and he’s the Resurrection version (but I also love his variant). One of my life goals is to inspire more fans to draw him. Yeah, I’m lonely.
Sin Querer Queriendo: Silly MC (or Side Character)
Poppy and her best friend, Jill, are hilarious. I mean, Wax itself is hilarious and just a great book overall. The plot is unique and the story is entertaining. One of the wax people could’ve been a potential love interest.
A BETTER LOVE STORY THAN TWILIGHT. Seriously, think about it. Love warm. Wax melt. Okay, I’m sorry. I WILL review it. I must. It is worthy.
7 Rings: New Book Friends
Oh, gosh. I’m honestly grateful for all the other book bloggers who’ve connected with me and support my work! If I had to pick seven that I’ve been especially happy about, it would have to be:
- Marina @ Books of Magic
- Mel @ Cotton Candy Book Witch
- Lucy @ Lucy’s Novel Purpose
- Nikki @ Nikki Swift Reads
- Bri @ Books and Shadows
- Sofii @ A Book. A Thought.
- Every other book blogger who connected with me and supports my work. See what I did there?
Kill This Love: First Book in 2020
This was the first book I reviewed in 2020 and it deserves to be boosted again! It’s not the most adventurous middle grade novel, but it’s a lovely story. Also, Halloween.
Much love to y’all, and may the rest of 2020 be full of good books!